Lawn Care in Alexandria
Is your lawn in need of a transformation? Lawns in Alexandria require precision and detailed care to look their best, so it is important to take the unique needs of your lawn into consideration. Partner with Nuleaf Lawn Care in Alexandria for the specialized approach your lawn deserves. Our team of lawn care specialists will carefully analyze your lawn’s grass species, soil type, slope, and surrounding environment to develop the most effective lawn care treatment plan.
We offer the following lawn care services in Alexandria:
- Soil testing and management
- Aeration and seeding
- Lawn Fertilization
- Disease control
- And much more!
Get a Free Estimate
Get a FREE Quote
Precise Treatment Approach
Nuleaf’s team features professional agronomists who are experts in soil management. Understanding the soil of your lawn is essential in determining the needs of your lawn. Our team’s high level of expertise allows us to provide treatment that will yield the best results.
Nuleaf’s lawn care services in Alexandria offer:
- Soil tests conducted by our lawn care experts.
- Treatment plans developed by our Certified Nutrient Management Planner and lawn care technicians.
- Environmentally friendly products and treatments.
- Glowing results!
Aeration & Seeding in Alexandria
Is your lawn looking thin or discolored despite your best efforts? Compacted soil is probably the culprit. Soil gets compacted over time by regular foot traffic. Compaction constrains grass roots and limits the flow of precious water and nutrients. Fortunately, aeration is a technique that was developed to solve soil compaction by making tiny holes throughout your lawn to give your turf more room to access the water and nutrients that it needs.
At Nuleaf Lawn Care, we provide aeration service in Alexandria supplemented by lawn seeding to renew your lawn for the long term. Our thorough process includes:
- A yard inspection to chart the path of a core aeration machine.
- Mechanical aeration that pulls plugs of soil and leaves holes that decompress to relieve compaction.
- Introduction of beneficial microbes by leaving plugs of soil to break down.
- Overseeding with blue tag certified premium seed for optimum coverage and new growth.
- More vibrant and damage-resistant grass over time!