Healthy Plants - Guaranteed
Plant Health Care in Fairfax County
There’s much more to NuLeaf than just lawn care. We nurture and maintain trees and plants in your yard and garden whether they’re just taking root, or have seen many winters. We start with the foundation of your flora: the roots! A healthy root system leads to a healthy plant, so we take care to build soil around the roots of your greenery. This approach leaves you with ornamentals that are not only healthy and aesthetically pleasing, but resilient even in the face of the harshest conditions!
Our plant health care in Fairfax County includes:
- Nutrients and Biostimulants.
- Insect Pest Management.
- Disease Management.
- Soil Conditioner.
Get a Free Estimate
About This Service
A plethora of touchpoints with your garden throughout the year will allow NuLeaf lawn care technicians to develop an integrated familiarity with your greenery and the challenges they face. This is why we offer free diagnostics testing to determine what your plants need. As a result, our plant health care in Fairfax County is extremely customizable and a detail-oriented service that will show in the health of your plants.
The NuLeaf 7-Visit Program
Comprehensive plant care can be complicated. We’ve developed a 7 step program that covers the bases for monitoring your ornamentals, protecting them from ailments, and building the soil so they thrive.
Our 5 step process includes:
- Application 1: We spray your flora with a horticultural oil spray that suffocates overwintering insects and their eggs, giving us a jump on insect control.
- Application 2-5: In the spring, we will fertilize them to provide key nutrients for optimal growth. We will also apply systemic insect control and fungicide to plants susceptible to specific fungal diseases. On this visit, our technicians monitor your plants and apply fungicide, insecticide, and/or miticide if they require them. In the fall, we apply a slow-release fertilizer that feeds your plants for up to 6 months. We will continue monitoring for diseases and make necessary adjustments if needed.
- Round 6: Our technicians will apply a dormant oil to control a variety of insects and fungi to keep your plants safe and healthy.
- Round 7: We apply a Winter Guard anti-desiccant that will keep your plants safe for the winter in the dormant phase so they can flourish in the next upcoming year.
Rapid Relief from Plant Pests
If you discover mites, fungus, or some other ailment plaguing your trees, time is of the essence. Our agronomists offer reduced-risk services for plant health care in Fairfax County to give your plants plenty of organic options without harming the environment around you!
Guaranteed Service Whether You’re Home or Not
We know you’re busy, so if you can’t be home when we stop by for a service visit, no sweat! Our office will coordinate with you before and touch base after our technician services your lawn. That way you can enjoy hassle-free care no matter where you are. If one of our treatments produces unsatisfying results, our lawn care technicians will be back to re-treatment your yard. Your time is vital, so let us do everything we can to make sure you are getting exactly what you pay for.
Areas We Service in Northern Virginia
We’re proud to serve NOVA and our fellow Virginians by providing holistically healthy lawns and customer-centered service. We know we’re being successful when our customers are happy, our environment is healthy, and our communities thrive.