Lawn Care in Arlington, VA
We know that we don’t exist as a company without satisfied customers—that’s just the reality! So when we provide a service, we guarantee the results. If you’re not satisfied with the outcome of a specific lawn treatment, let us know! We offer free unlimited service calls for items covered on your program as well as free re-treatments.
Our Lawn Care Services in Arlington Include:
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Aeration and Seeding
- Plant Health Care
- Disease Control
- And More!
Get a Free Estimate
High Quality Lawn Care
While some lawn care companies take a one-size-fits-all approach, we know that your yard has unique needs. We employ a science-based approach to turf care that allows us to give your yard exactly what it needs to thrive.
When you partner with NuLeaf for lawn care in Arlington, you can expect:
- An initial soil analysis that reveals precisely what your grass needs.
- A fully customized lawn care plan developed by your technician and our in-house Certified Nutrient Management Planner.
- State-of-the-art technology, techniques, and products.
- Environmentally friendly care that nurtures your grass without endangering the local ecosystem.
- A soil-building approach that creates robust turf.
- Organic products to keep your family and pets safe.
- Honey Bee-safe insect control for grubs, armyworms, ticks, and more.
- Targeted grass fertilizer applications based on your soil analysis.
- A strong, beautiful, and sustainable yard!
With this individualized care, precise fertilization, and a focus on soil, you get a lawn that stands up to almost anything!
Aeration and Seeding in Arlington, VA
Even with the right watering and fertilization, your turf can begin to struggle. The culprit is usually compacted soil, which naturally happens over time as we walk on our grass, fertilize it, and weather pounds it. Compacted soil makes it difficult for roots to grow, and for nutrients and water to filter through the soil to reach the roots. In a nutshell, compaction stunts the health and growth of your grass, and this is why you will need lawn aeration in Arlington.
Our aeration service is performed August to October to ensure your lawn stays healthy throughout the fall and winter months. To aerate your lawn, we will use core aeration. Core aeration reduces compaction by poking thousands of holes in your turf. These little holes benefit your grass in a host of ways, such as by:
- Letting water and nutrients more easily reach the roots of your grass.
- Making it easier for grassroots to grow deeper.
- Reducing standing water that can contribute to fungal diseases.
- Greening your grass.
- Leveling up your yard's health and resilience to harsh weather.
- Helping your turf outcompete weeds.
After aeration, our technicians will spread a thin layer of blue tag certified seed that fills in bare patches and creates uniform turf. These two lawn maintenance steps give your grass a reset, and this leads to why we generally recommend aeration and seeding on a yearly basis. Look to our technicians to provide lawn aeration in Arlington which will open up the core elements of your turf and resolve to having much healthier grass and giving it a more vibrant color.
Plant Health Care in Arlington, VA
Your lawn is important, but your trees and bushes can’t be overlooked, either! Our plant health care in Arlington aims to flourish the trees, bushes, and any ornamentals that adorn your yard. We start with the soil, fostering microbial diversity and a high organic composition that helps the roots thrive. And healthy roots do most of the work taking care of the rest of the organism!
Our plant health care in Arlington includes agronomists that will provide:
- A comprehensive 7-step program that gives us multiple touchpoints with your plants throughout the year.
- Soil conditioning so the foundation for your plant’s health remains solid.
- Nutrient and biostimulant feedings that supply your trees and bushes with key necessities.
- Pest insect management to protect trees before parasites can harm them.
- Disease management that nips maladies in the bud.
Our products are guaranteed to be 100% organic meeting the high standards of the USDA’s national organic program requirements. We’ve combined the two powerful essential oils of rosemary and cedar oil and created our formula to effectively eradicate mosquitoes from your property. How does it work? Our special solution disrupts the neurotransmitter function of mosquitoes and other flying pests. It is completely safe for you and your family.
Here’s what you can expect when you partner with Nuleaf for your mosquito treatment:
- A complete evaluation of your property and mosquito breeding sources.
- A mosquito treatment that is natural, safe, and effective to eliminate adult mosquitoes and their eggs.
- Highly trained mosquito exterminators who care about you and will share mosquito prevention strategies for the future.
- Seasonal treatments that start in spring and end in October to provide ongoing protection.
At NuLeaf, we care about the safety and well-being of you and your family. By installing our In2Care Mosquito Stations, we offer the best in natural long-term mosquito protection. These systems are placed in shaded areas and attract female mosquitoes responsible for biting and transmitting itchy welts and disease. The mosquito comes in contact with an EPA-approved eco-friendly bio-insecticide which she will carry back to the breeding areas. In this way, these harmful pests are continuously eradicated.
The benefits of In2Care station installation include:
- Effortless continuous mosquito control.
- A noticeable reduction in mosquito populations.
- 24/7 protection from mosquitoes!
- The mosquito life cycle is disrupted from larvae to adult.
- Natural family-friendly protection for children and pets.
Reduced-Risk Products at Your Convenience
Put your trust in our lawn care products include organic options, honey-bee safe grub control, mosquito control that is safe for the environment, and more! We have been a Virginia Green and Clean company since 2017!